AUTOR 14: Feira Internacional de Joalharia
de 7 a 8 Nov 2015
inscrições até 14 Set 2015
The International Jewelry Fair AUTOR is the most important event in this field South-Eastern Europe. The biannual event aims to create a dynamic environment with high selection standards. The participants to Autor are offered access to a select and attractive clientele. Autor is an active platform that encourages and creates a dialogue between designers and their public: consumers, collectors, galleries, distributors, specialized media.
Who is eligible to participate at Autor:
• jewelry professionals
• artists from creative fields who create contemporary jewelry
• galleries of contemporary jewelry
• contemporary jewelry schools from all over the world – any country or nationality.
The selection process:
An international jury will select the designers participating in AUTOR 14, based on the following general criteria:
• innovative use of materials and techniques
• compliance with the contemporary jewellery principles
• coherence/unity of the works
The jury consists of:
Doris Maninger – Director of Alchimia jewelry school in Florence , Lucia Massei – Director of Alchimia jewelry school in Florence, Paulo Ribeiro – Founder and Director of Joya Barcelona, Dan Piersinaru – Founder and Director of Autor
1. Pictures of a minimum 5 pieces of new contemporary jewelry
(size: 350 KB, format: JPG; jewelry in their final form, preferably neutral background or contextualized on human body).
2. Short description of the concept (max 15 lines)
3. Short bio/CV, that must include:
• the name he/she wishes to present to the public
• e-mail address
• phone number
• website or Facebook page.
The results of selection will be announce after the 21st of September.