3º Catálogo Internacional de Joalharia Comtemporânea
Inscrições até 17 Mai 2013
We are starting to work in the third edition of the Contemporary Jewellery Yearbook (2013/2014).
Let me briefly remind you the main characteristics of this publication:
- 2.000 copies will be distributed to: jewellers, designers, galleries, fairs, associations of jewellers’ schools, foundations, trade shows, museums, public and private institutions.
- Cost-effective ways for you to reach qualified audiences.
- Promote your work internationally and create for yourself some business opportunities and business contacts.
- Participation in four trade fairs exposing the Yearbook:
IBERJOYA - Jewellery trade show in Madrid – 11-15 September 2013 (with pieces' exhibition)
JOYA BARCELONA – Barcelona Contemporary Jewellery Week - 17-19 October 2013
ESPAIJOIA - Jewellery trade show in Barcelona – 17-20 October 2013
(with pieces' exhibition)
INHORGENTA - Munich - 14-17 February 2014
- A qualified jury will select the winner of the ARTE Y JOYA Award among the designers participating in the Yearbook.
- As we did last edition we will try to organize some exhibition in private jewellery galleries with the option to sell the pieces, we are working hard on it.
We'll take care of organising everything for and during the events: print promotional materials (posters, designer labels and profiles), transport of the pieces from one to another exhibition, official presentation and so on. All of this without any additional charge. The designer participant has only to be at charge to the go-return shipment of the piece.
We have kept the same participation fee: 300 Euros. It includes:
- One A5 full page
- International distribution of 2.000 copies of Yearbook. The database we use has been continuously updated, thanks to our constant research and, above all, thanks to our active collaboration with contemporary designers, schools and galleries. Each one of them gives us valuable information so we have achieved a database of high quality and reliability.
- Free participation in the exhibitions showcasing your piece. Your participation in the exhibitions is free of charge, but you'll have to entrust us with the same piece of jewellery that we present within the Yearbook (the go-return shipment of the piece will be at your charge).
- Grupo Duplex regularly publishes the latest information about the Yearbook in their magazines, Arte Y Joya and Duplex Press, and in its newspaper Contraste.
Material to provide:
- 1 colour picture of your work with captions (measures 10 x 10 cm and resolution 300 dpi).
- 1 short text in English or Spanish on your profile and trajectory (maximum 50 words).
- Contact details: name, address (street, town, country), telephone, email and web or blog.
- Final deadline for bookings: 17 May 2013
- Final deadline to receive the artwork: 31 May 2013
- Printing date: 30 July 2013
- Distribution: 3 September 2013
You can have a look to the edition 2012/2013 in: http://www.grupoduplex.com/press/contemporary-jewellery-yearbook-2012/
Let me know if you want to be part of YEARBOOK 2013/2014. It'd be an honour to count on you in this new edition.
María Rodríguez Taboada
Tel. +34 933 183 738
Vía Laietana, 71 08003 Barcelona