IV INTERNATIONAL ARTE Y JOYA AWARD
Winning piece: NikiI Styliano, Athens (Greece)
Cristina Roque | direcção da PIN, fez parte do Júri
The International Arte Y Joya Award recognises the most researcher and creative personality of the jewellery world. Candidates to it are the 130 artists from 31 countries participating in the third edition of the Contemporary Jewellery Yearbook 2013/2014, edited by Grupo Duplex, leading publisher in the sector of jewellery and watch in Spain. The election is hard-fought because the proposals represent a veritable laboratory of creativity, in which we recognize the importance of contemporary jewellery as spearhead sector development.
The Award takes its name from the dean magazine of Grupo Duplex.
Members of the jury (in alphabetical order):
* Amador Bertomeu y Leo Caballero, Klimt02 founders, the website that offers space for knowledge, information and discussion on the world of contemporary jewellery.
* Anthony Chevallier, Le Département, JOYA Barcelona Contemporary JewelleryWeek organizer.
* Cristina Roque dos Santos, contemporary jewellery designer and board member of PIN - Associação Portuguesa de Joalharia Contemporânea.
* Joan Oliveras, owner of the firm BAGUÉS-MARSIERA, former president of JORGC (Col.legi Oficial de Joiers, d¹Orfebres, de Rellotgers i de Gemmòlegs
* Montserrat Lacomba, contemporary jewellery designer and founder and administrator of the prestigious blog dedicated to contemporary jewellery mardecoLorrosa.com.
* Paulo Ribeiro, Le Département, JOYA Barcelona Contemporary Jewellery Week organizer.
* Sandra Yelo, contemporary jewellery designer and jewellery teacher at Escola d'Art del Treball in Barcelona and member of the A-FAD board.
* An honorary trophy.
* Extensive article on the Grupo Duplex high jewellery magazine: Arte Y Joya.
* Significant impact on the rest of the group media: Duplex Press and Contraste.
* Special promotional activities in the sector and in the world of contemporary jewellery.
* A communication of the winner in the next edition of the Contemporary Jewellery Yearbook.
* Free participation with a new piece in the next edition of the Contemporary Jewellery Yearbook.
María Rodríguez Taboada
Tel. +34 933 183 738
Vía Laietana, 71 08003 Barcelona